Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bottoms Preview #1

This year I brought back two of the most popular bottoms from last year. The Basic Bottoms are shown on top (in aqua and red) and the Hipster Bottoms are shown below (in black and white).

I love both of these bottoms for different reasons. Both provide full coverage and are extremely comfortable. They'll also stay put in the water, which I love. The Basic Bottoms have a slightly higher cut leg so they actually make your legs look longer.
But when I'm feeling like I just want some extra coverage I usually opt for the Hipster Bottoms. They have a lower leg cut so they provide more coverage in back and in front. Both will be available in four different colors.

I also have two new bottom designs that I'm excited to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment