Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Watermelon Twist Front Top

Yeah! The 2011 line is here and I can't wait to start sharing it with you. Each day until the launch on March 25, I'll give you a sneak peak at one of the suits in the line. I hope it makes you as excited about warmer weather as I am.I am in love with the Watermelon Twist Front Top. It is such a flattering style with a twist at the bust and ruching down the sides. Plus, you can really make it your own with the removable straps that can be tied around the neck, criss-crossed in the back or worn straight back (tank top style).

5 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, I need this top!! So cute!! I'm seriously counting down the days until the 25th, I've got it marked on my calendar! We're going on a cruise on april 8th, so I've gotta buy a swimsuit before then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to splurge on your suits again this year!! Love love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nazar ko nazar ki khabar na lage, Koi accha bhi is kadar na lage, Aapko dekha hai bas us nazar se, Jis nazar se aapko nazar na lage satta king

    ReplyDelete