Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Watermelon Twist Front Top

Yeah! The 2011 line is here and I can't wait to start sharing it with you. Each day until the launch on March 25, I'll give you a sneak peak at one of the suits in the line. I hope it makes you as excited about warmer weather as I am.I am in love with the Watermelon Twist Front Top. It is such a flattering style with a twist at the bust and ruching down the sides. Plus, you can really make it your own with the removable straps that can be tied around the neck, criss-crossed in the back or worn straight back (tank top style).

3 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, I need this top!! So cute!! I'm seriously counting down the days until the 25th, I've got it marked on my calendar! We're going on a cruise on april 8th, so I've gotta buy a swimsuit before then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to splurge on your suits again this year!! Love love this one :)

    ReplyDelete